Whether you are a hardwood flooring producer, a pallet manufacturer, wood chip producer or a supplier of logs for wood burning stoves the level of moisture in the wood is of the utmost importance in order to guarantee a quality end product.
It is widely acknowledged that many of the problems associated with timber are moisture related.
Our range of wood moisture meters have been developed from experience gained over many years.
Meters and accessories are available for measuring moisture in wood, bulk material such as wood chip and building materials such as plaster and concrete.
Accessories are available for the measurement of relative humidity and temperature.
We also offer a wood moisture meter calibration service.
- Compact S - Firewood Logs
- Compact - Sawn Timber & Plaster up to 25mm thick
- BL Compact S - Firewood Logs Sawn Timber up to 30mm
- BL Compact - Sawn Timber, Plaster, Chipboard & Veneers up to 25mm thick
- BL Compact B - Structural Building Materials (Non-intrusive)
- BL H 40 - Sawn Timber, Chipboard & Veneers up to 180mm thick
- BL H 70 - Sawn Timber, Chipboard & Veneers up to 180mm thick
- BL Compact TF 2 - Air Humidity & Temperature measuring
- HT 65 - Sawn Timber, Chipboard & Veneers up to 180mm thick
- HT 85 T - Sawn Timber, Chipboard & Veneers up to 180mm thick, Structural Building Materials up to 180mm thick and Wood Chips
- Electrodes - Drive-in and Hammer-in electrodes for use with:- BL H 40, BL H 70, HT 65, HT 85T
- Electrode Pins - Teflon Coated & Stainless steel for use with all meters